Sunday, April 26, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THIS CACTUS LILLY HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) WHAT A WAY TO BRIGHTEN A DAY!


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Change Your Evil Ways by Santana!

  Buon Domenica!  Sup? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed after I pick up a take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

  It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson but it is heating up fast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I need to get my tasks taken care of today and I will. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me while I am getting my tasks done.

  I slept better last night but something is still weighing on my mind. My ears and eyes are still wide open. speaking of open our umbrellas are open in the backyard and shielding us from the sun. I still have not been able to have my (me) time out on the front porch yet, but I will soon. I have been enjoying my (me) time in the backyard under one of the umbrellas. While I am there I get in some Facetime with JT and Sheila and Dave. I will hit up my playmate on Facetime if I seen her on her Mac.

  We are still enjoying our #Hide Tucson Rocks. I have quite a few to relocate. I will visit the Cortez location to drop off a few and pick up a few as well.

  I am sure that my shorty and I will be playing some "Wii" games this afternoon. We played badly the other day especially Bowling. Wow, it was terrible!

 Well, I had better bounce and get this day moving forward. Have a good one and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Monna, enjoy the day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how goes it in Germany?

Liz, how are you?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Eddie, how are things I Washington?

Sandy and Roy, how are things in Gig Harbor?

Sisters, what is going on around your way?

Estef, how is everyone?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come ti senti stamattina? Come sta Capo Jim a reggere? La febbre da cabina ti e gia arrivata? Buona Domenica e stare al sicuro, sano e sano. Abbraci!

Loraine said...

Si sta scaldando là fuori. Tempo di pantaloncini, T magliette e infradito.

Jessie said...

Hai la ragazza guista. Li faro evadare domani.

countrygranny47 said...

Beautiful cactus flower for sure.
it's been raining here all day. Chilly today didn't get out of the 40's here.
Burrr,,,

Jessie said...

Country Granny,

We got up to 98 degrees today. Whew!
I agree the flower is wonderful.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...