Monday, April 20, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was you day a good one? It was a fair day for me. Hey, it is starting to warm up a bit, eh?

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. The were so good that my playmate ate too much and she was stuffed. She needed a nice shot of Sambuca to get the fullness of her stomach. Been there, done that!

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news on TV. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip while he is watching TV.

The water tech was here and will have to come back tomorrow to complete the work. I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment tomorrow morning while Rosemary is here.

We are still working on #Hide Tucson Rocks. I will be dropping of a few at the Cortez location tomorrow. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...