Thursday, April 2, 2020

Hello!

Hello,



What is up? How are you doing? We are good and full about right now.

I got a phone call from my playmate informing me that "Gus Balones" was open for take away orders. I started to do a happy dance while I was gassing up the "Green Lady".

We grubbed on ham, pork chops, eggs, hash browns, raisin toast, and plenty of coffee. Now it is time for a nap. WooHoo!

I dropped off our latest at the Cortez location and I picked these up. Enjoy!


DROPPED OFF AT CORTEZ LOCATION TODAY

PICKED UP FROM CORTEZ LOCATION TODAY



Elise, is already working on a new rock right now. I will begin one soon. I got a posting on our blog from a follower letting me know that in the news was a segment last night about how much joy and fun we rockers are having in the Old Pueblo. Thank you dear follower for letting  know. I hate I missed it.

We hope that you are good and healthy?

Later....Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...