Monday, April 27, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you? It has been a very, very busy day for me I today. I think that  I over did it longshot!

I got some relief during my (Me) in the backyard under one of the umbrellas. I had my iPad and my (Big Ass Drink) with me along with Buttercup. Sheila, Deb and Vicky enjoyed my short video that I put on Facebook. It was relaxing.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news on TV. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

The #Hide Tucson Rocks are coming along very well. Elise out did herself today with her Maya Angelou rock. It is wonderful. She is now working on a Chris rock. I completed my rock for today as well. Here you go. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 27 APR

ELISE'S LATEST 27 APR


My shorty prepared blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee for dinner. It was all good. We watched Virgin River on Netflix. It is a pretty good series.

Have a good nights sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Belle rocce Wow!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...