Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is up? We hope that your day has gone your way? It has been a pretty good day today but very busy indeed.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched "Bosch" on Amazon Prime with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news on TV. Chris just finishes having some Flan and now he is enjoying his supplemental drip. He is watching Andy Griffieth on TV.

Here are the latest #Hide Tucson Rocks the we created today. We will decide if we will hide them or keep them. Enjoy! Hey, Deb thanks for posting your rock find in Facebook.

ELISE'S LATEST FINISHED

MY LATEST FINISHED


Well, I had better check on Chris. Hey, I came across two coyotes this morning near the Arizona Inn. They were nice and healthy! Have a good night and I will chat at you tomorrow on Hump Day!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...