Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





How are you doing? We are hanging in here in Tucson. What are you up to?

This lockdown has me out cleaning the storage shed and getting the treadmill ready to come to life. Can you believe that? I gathered up quite a bit to throw away from the shed. I need a couple of beers about right now don't you know, smile!

My playmate is talking with a rep from a carpet company. She wants to get new carpet for the main house. Carpet that is durable enough to handle Chris's wheelchair.

I have to ask again is the cabin fever getting to you? Next I may set up the Jacuzzi and sanitize it and get it ready for use as well. This (Corona) has got me doing way too much, eh?

We hope that you are OK?

Later.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Era molto buono. Era Raisin Bran Flakes.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...