Thursday, April 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Continues On!

Music listening to: So Much Love by Lionel Richie!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing on this Thirsty Thursday? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to send in a rescue them to get her out, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. We will be enjoying a take away breakfast this morning from "Gus Balones" hopefully.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today. I need to drop in on the credit union this morning to see if my stimulus check has arrived yet. WooHoo!

 My shorty and I are still (rocking it)and we have a lot to hide. (Sweet Pea) don't go there! Here is Elise's latest and I am working on a landscape rock that takes a lot of work and time.


ELISE'S LATEST 15 APR


 We hope that you are well and that you are staying safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sto bene e sto anche aspettando quel controllo dello stimolo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...