Thursday, April 2, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: I Want To Be Your Joystick!

  Buon Giovedi! Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Again my playmate is deep in her cave this morning. I will check on her shortly to see if she is making her way out to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. Hopefully she will play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today.

  I will be placing a take away order for breakfast from the 'Hungry Fox" this morning. It will consist of ham, eggs, toast and hash browns for my shorty. For me it will be pork chops, eggs, toast and hash browns. Yummy!

 I have to tell you that we miss our used to be activities a lot. It is a good thing that we are in the #Hide Tucson Rocks group. Here is our latest rocks that will be going to the Cortez location. While I am there I will pick up a couple of new creations to re-hide. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST

MY LATEST


 Well, I had better go and check on Elise and Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Edwina, it was good to hear from you. Stay healthy.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Anonymous said...

Did you see the story on Channel 9 local news about the Tucson hiding rocks? People get a lot of joy from painting, hiding and finding.

Jessie said...

Anonymous,

No I didn't see it. I wish I did. It is a lot of fun in these trying times.

Loraine said...

Hai dovuto "waddle around" dopo quella gloriosa colazione?

Jessie said...

So, ho fatte uscire la bici e ho girato per il cortile

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...