Saturday, April 11, 2020

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ!

 Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to do a search and rescue mission this morning. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey, we may get some rain today or tomorrow, eh?

 Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I have Chris today and we will be making our way over to the main house this afternoon.

 Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I may have to make a trip over on the east side today. I asked her to play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today. When I am out I am gloved and masked up. I have to treat this pandemic like everyone has it to include me. So you be careful when you are out.

 Here are the latest #Hide Tucson Rocks that will be going out today to the Cortez location. Also here are the ones that went out yesterday. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT SPEEDWAY AND WILMOT

DROPPED AT SPEEDWAY AND PANTANO

ELISE'S LATEST DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION

GIFTED TO MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO

DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION

GIFTED TO MY GIRLFRIEND FLO

MY LATEST DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION


Of course my playmate  and I will begin new rocks today. Yesterday we played "Wii" games and I am sure that we will play more of them today. Chris loves watching us act like two little kids when we play.

 Well, I had better get to bouncing and get this day moving forward. Have a good weekend and we will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, what is up in Sydney?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erik, how are you doing in Germany?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Liz, how are you doing?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Sisters, what is up for the weekend?

Monna, what is up for the weekend?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Shoo Shoo, what is up girlfriend?

Jeanne, how are you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara. Cosa avete in programma per il fine settimanna? Grazie mille per aver dato il nostro progetto rocks. Ci stiamo divertendo cosi tanto e aiuta con questa febbre cabina. Grazie per aver inviato foto che ci hai mandato a mettere sulle rocce. Buon fine settimanna. To voglio bene!

Loraine said...

Mantieni i guanti e le maschere per rimanere in salute.

countrygranny47 said...

We are doing good so far Jessie.
Hope it stays that way also.
You all be safe and careful.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...