Sunday, April 19, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Crazy Right Now by Beyoncé! 

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed after I pick up our take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I need to get my usual tasks taken care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me while I am completing my tasks.

  My shorty and I are still (rocking it). We are working on two new ones. I will be re-hiding a few of them today while I am out.

  Tomorrow early we will have our Reverse Osmosis brine tank replaced. I also will be waiting on a call from the Fiat Dealer to set up a appointment to get some warranty work done as well.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, good to hear from you as always.

Sisters, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ieri ho visto molte lucertole nel mio cortile, ma ancora nessun push-up.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...