Monday, April 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Very Superstitious by Stevie Wonder!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but I can here some muffled sounds coming out. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. 

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris and Elise a massage. Chris has a huge smile on his face because he knows that it is flirt time for him. Ya Mon'.

 Alexa is awake and she has a long list of things for me to get done today. First off the Water Tech will be here to change out the brine tank for the water softener system. Next I have to make a trip out to the airbase. After that I will be waiting on a call from the Fiat Dealer about some warranty work for the "Green Lady". So I asked Alexa to play some much needed "Boney" for me today.

 My playmate and I are still doing our rock thang for sure. Here is latest. Enjoy.


ELISE'S LATEST 19 APR

MY LATEST 19 APR



 I chilled in the backyard for a bit yesterday. While I was relaxing and enjoying a refreshing Jack and Coke, I (Face Timed) Sheila and Dave. It was good to see them and the pugs.

 Well, I had better to bouncing. Have a good Monday and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 If you could please say a prayer for Jane and John. Jane is having another back surgery this morning. Thanks!

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Liz, how are things?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Sisters, how are things?

JT, good to see you yesterday on (Face Time).

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno Tesoro. Come va? Siamo a posto qui, am la febbre della cabina e killer. Buona giornata e ricorda che e un lunedi! Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Grandi opere d'arte sulle rocce.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...