Friday, April 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Roller Coaster by the Ohio Players!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Sister Jayne will  be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and I don't have any tasks to take care of today. I guess because I did quite a bit yesterday. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today while I work on a new #Hide Tucson Rock. My shorty and I will be dropping off a few rocks today all over the Tucson area.

  Here are our latest. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST

ELISE'S LATEST

MY LATEST

MY LATEST



   We hope that you are doing well and that you are happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later. I didn't sleep well last night due to something has been nagging at me since yesterday. I will keep my eyes and ears open just in case.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Buongiorno Capo Jim.

Good to hear from you yesterday. Sorry about the tennis being shutdown.

countrygranny47 said...

More great stones Jessie & Elsie,
Hope your warmer there then we are here.
Of all times for the furnace to go nuts on us.
Had to take the motor off and take it ti be checked out.
The man didn't have the right parts for it so we should have it back by Tuesday.
Sure hope it warms up here because the temperature is to down to 34 tonight. Burrrr
Extra comforters for sure tonight. Put an electric heater downstairs.
Need it for the bathroom.
Take care all of you.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...