Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


WHO DAT?


Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing on this Taco Tuesday? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making her way out to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust French Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cool 60 degrees this morning here in Chris' house. I had to turn the cooling off for while. Brrr!

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and I have asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me later today. I have no tasks to take care of today so says Alexa.  I do need to detail the leather in the "Green Lady" but I will have to wait until it is cooler or I can get it done early in the morning.

 I will start a new #Hide Tucson Rock this afternoon. I will make a visit to the Cortez location to see what I can pick up this morning. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I will be taking Sister Jayne to a 8:00am appt downtown. Hey, it is my birthday too! WooHoo!

 Well, I had better get this day moving forward. I will have a chin-wag at you later. I may make another Facebook live video today if time permits.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Flo, how are you feeling this morning?

Sisters, what is up?


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey ragazza e un Taco Martedi! Come va? Devo dirvi che sto andando berserk a causa di questa febbre cabina. Stai facendo irso fronte? Come sta Capo Jim? Divertiti!

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE,,

Loraine said...

Ho dipinto - cemento sul patio del mio cortile, blocchi di cemento anche sul mio patio e 2 porte che ottengono molto sole. Comincio e dico, ehi, ho la vernice, i fogli a goccia, i pennelli, il nastro, posso farcela. I muri della mia lavanderia sono nella mia lista, ma prima devo abbinare la vernice. Un viaggio a Home Depot รจ in futuro. Goditi la tua giornata.

Jessie said...

Wow, sei una donna impegnata. Non esavrare.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...