Saturday, April 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIO FAMILIA IN GEORGIA!


Mood: Cabin Fever! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning. So she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she is reminding me that I need to take a trip over on the east side early this morning. I need to find some fine point paint pens today if I can. I asked Alexa to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today. I am caring for Chris today until Sister Jayne arrives this evening.

 How are you occupying your time during this stay at home period? We enjoy our #Hide Tucson Rocks and we play"Wii" games, puzzles, reading and video games on our tablets. Hey are you gaining weight? What's up with that? Smile!

 Here are the latest rocks that we have been working on. Enjoy! 








PICKED UP ON 17 APR


CAPO JIM LIKES THIS ONE A LOT!



Have a good Sabato and stay well!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.
Come stai?

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Chi sono quei bellissimi bambini?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...