Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggled! Rummied!

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown!

 Buon Mercoledi!  Buona Hump Giornata! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Justo Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another fine morning here in Tucson.

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. To include making a trip over on the east side to order up some "Popeyes" chicken for tonight's dinner. WooHoo!

 I will be makings a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up a rock or two. My playmate and I will be starting up some new ones today. We are having a very hard time letting some of them go that we have created.

 Well, I had better get to it straight away. Have a great Humper and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Hai visto delle lucertole? Ne ho visti alcuni nel mio cortile ma non stavano ancora facendo flessioni. Forse hanno bisogno di riscaldarsi un po 'di più.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...