Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to:  Dance For Me by Mary J. Blige!

  Buon Mercoledi!  Buona Hump Giornata!  Come stai? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Justo Blend and a second cut will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I should get done today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  Chris is resting right now and he is enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also listening to some Old School music as well.

  My shorty and I will be starting new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. Our rocks help us deal with this Cabin Fever that we have developed. Ya Mon'.

  I am going to enjoy my (me) time later today in the backyard under the umbrella with my iPad and of course a couple of Jack and Coke's. You know how we do! Smile! My playmate is going to prepare her World Famous Tuna Casserole for dinner and I have my spoon and fork at the ready.

 Here is a pic of the rocks that we have completed. They are ready to go out.





 Have a great Humper and we will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Unknown said...

Love seeing your clever and fun rocks. It is such a positive way to share with others.

Loraine said...

Wow! Siete stati occupati!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...