Monday, April 20, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy,




How is it going? Has your cabin fever gotten worse? I have to tell you mine has without a doubt.

I got my tasks taken care of for today to include going out on the airbase. The base commander has ordered if you are not wearing a mask or a face covering that you cannot enter the BX, Class VI store, or the commissary. This (Corona) is being taken seriously on the airbase.

I have set some rocks in the hood today. I also finished my latest work as well. Elise is still working hers. Hey we  are just about out of rocks, wow! We cannot have that at all. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 20 APR



Here is an article that came out in today's newspaper. I have to tell you Kindness Rocks are a big thing here in the Old Pueblo.




Well, I had better get back to the main house to what my next rock will be.

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Ho visto l'articolo nell'edizione on-line del giornale. Roba buona!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...