Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

Are you doing OK on this Monday? All is going well so far here in Tucson.

I got my errands taken care of out on the airbase and I gassed up the Green Lady. She isn't smiling yet because she needs to be washed. I will have that done on Wednesday morning while she is getting a routine service at 9:00am.

I dropped off and I picked up a few rocks from the Cortez location. We still have several to hide around Tucson. Enjoy!


DROPPED OFF AT CORTEZ LOCATION

PICKED UP AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION


All of a sudden I am starting to get the (Munchies). What's up with that? I will have to do something about it very soon.

Stay safe. Here are some pictures that my girlfriend (Flo) sent to me today. Beautiful.

PICTURES FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)




Later....Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ho funzionato molto bene ed e stato molto divertente vedere tutti in una volta.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...