Sunday, April 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MELANIN


Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Where The Party At by Jagged Edge!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is stirring about so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee this morning is a Mexican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later. We will be enjoying a take away from the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning.

   Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. Alexa, is awake and she told me that I need to make a trip over on the east side this morning. I asked her to play some more Allstar Jazz for me today.

  I will be dropping off our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks today over at the Cortez location. My playmate will create a few new ones today. Our friend Deb suggested a place to hide the rocks in her hood so I will check it out very soon. Here is what is going out today. Enjoy!


GOING OUT THIS MORNING TO CORTEZ


  My dear longtime angel friend Shirlene who resides in New Orleans turned me on to these masks that her son and wife make. I have ordered 5 of them and they are on the way. If you need a (hook up) let me know.


MASKS




  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina cara. Sono sicuro che le cose si si metteranno a lavorare per Jay in modo che possa venire a Tucson molto presto. Buona Domenica!

Loraine said...

Ho fatto la mia maschera ma non è così carina come quella creata dal tuo amico. Adoro le nuove rocce!

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,,, Those masks look nice.
I am trying to figure out how to make us 2 of them each.
Now our grandson is back with us,, have to make for him also unless he gets one.
Your rocks are really cool.
Take care and be safe when out and about.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...