Saturday, April 4, 2020

Bungiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Call Me by Bill Withers! A great singer who will be missed.

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   I am caring for Chris today up until Sister Jayne arrives. So that means that I will not be making a trip to the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location today. My playmate and I are working on a few rocks and I will take them to the Cortez location tomorrow. I dropped off a few yesterday at El Rio Healthcare on Prince. Here they are along with our latest creations. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT EL RIO

DROPPED AT EL RIO

ELISE'S LATEST



MY LATEST


Chris's doctor will be visiting Chris this morning. We are waiting on the delivery of some homemade face masks that are coming from New Orleans. My dear and longtime Shirlene told me that her family members are making them. So I ordered 5 of them for us and all of the caregivers. They will be quality without a doubt.

  I am in a cooking mood so I may pop something in the slow cooker today. Cooking will take up some of the lost time don't you think so?

   Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Sono contend di sapere che Jay si fare strada a
Tucson. Stai al sicuro.

Loraine said...

Jay non è ancora qui. Non ha risolto la sua situazione di disoccupazione in California. Potrebbero essere necessari diversi mesi per risolvere tutto il caos nel governo, ma sto preparando l'appartamento per quando Jay può trasferirsi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...