Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Word Up by the Gap Band!

  Buon Hump Giornata! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is once again deep in her cave this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a bowl of cereal.

  Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me of what I needed to do today. I told her that I have already completed my tasks for today. She said that she would play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today and I said cool!

  Hey, I am starting to feel some cabin fever this morning and that is not good at all. It has put me in a mood for sure.

  I will be starting a new #Hide Tucson Rock today. I dropped off some at the Cortez location this morning and I picked up a few. I also re-hid some at Vantage West Credit Union as well. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION

DROPPED AT VW CREDIT UNION

DROPPED A VW CREDIT UNION

DROPPED AT VW CREDIT UNION

PICKED UP FROM CORTEZ LOCATION


  We hope that you are coping with being stuck at home? Have a good day and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, glad that you liked the JibJab.


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Rosie, glad that you liked the JibJab. How is the scooter working out?

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Si, e deludente, ma cosa si puo fare, eh? Buona giornata.

Loraine said...

Spero ti siano piaciuti i tuoi cereali! Ho avuto frutta e noci.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...