Friday, April 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J.

  Buon Venerdi! Buon TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Light Blend this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa,is awake and she told me that I will need to buy some food for the fur-babies post haste. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. Hopefully she will do that.

 My playmate and I are still having a great time with our #Hide Tucson Rocks. Here are some picks of our latest ones. Enjoy! We will start new ones today.

DROPPED IN THE HOOD.

ELISE'S LATEST

ELISE'S LATEST

ELISE'S LATEST

DROPPED IN THE HOOD

MY LATEST

MY LATEST ( I AM NOT READY TO PART WITH THIS ONE YET)

RE-HIDING TODAY


 We hope that everyone is holding on during this crisis that we all are going through. Have a good TGIF and we will chat at you  later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno Tesoro! Buona giornata. TGIF! ll mio assegno di stimolo ha colpito la banca ieri. WooHoo! Buon fine settimana!

Loraine said...

Entrambi state diventando molto abili nel rock painting!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...