Saturday, April 18, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



CRAZY ABOUT THIS FLIP FLOP ROCK!


How are you doing? We are good here. Hey where did this wind come from all of a sudden?

I got my errands taken care of and I dropped by D&D to pick up some more rocks and I could not. The line for getting rocks was super long. Rockers with bags, cans and buckets.  This rock painting is a huge deal here in Tucson and we are happy to be apart of it. Ya Mon'.

Elise is out running errands and I am caring for Chris. I wonder what are we going to do this afternoon? I do know that we are having a fish fry for dinner with French fries. Of course some good libations will be served. No Problem!

I stopped in Walmart to pick up some more paint and brushes. While I was there I dropped off a few rocks in the parking lot. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT WALMART 18 APR



Keep well and I will chat at you later.

Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, sono I miei nipoti e i figli di sua moglie.

Loraine said...

Adorabile, adorabile, adorabile!

Jessie said...

Grazie millie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...