Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Dancing Machine by the Jackson 5!

  Buona Martedi!  How goes it? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have a few things to take care of this today. To include going to "Popcorn Country" for some curbside pickup. Ya Mon'.

  I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to pick up a rock or two. I also will be dropping off a few at a park suggest by Deb.


GOING OUT TODAY!


  My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today. I have to tell you it is getting harder and harder to part with our creations.

  Have a Taco Tuesday and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Good to see you yesterday Flo.

Good to see you yesterday Deb.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Cone va questo martedi? Grazie per aver gradito la nostra pittura rupestre. Ci staimo divertendo molto. Buon Martedi Taco!

Loraine said...

Il tempo è bello, quindi oggi mi godrò una passeggiata nel mio quartiere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...