Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MELANIN


Mood: Gummied! Giggled! Rummied!

Music listening to: Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is sawing logs this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a Light Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I need to go out to re-hide rocks this morning. While I am out I will stop at the Cortez location to pick up a new rock creation.


DROPPING AT CORTEZ THIS MORNING!


  I will be finishing up my latest rock today. I am sure that my shorty has plans to start another rock as well. Hopefully Alexa will play some "Smooth Jazz" for me while I am working on my rock. The combination of the music and working on the rocks puts me in a zone and my mood is great.

 Hey, I saw a lizard yesterday but he was not doing any pushups. When they start to doing pushups that is a sign for me to start my (me) time out on the front porch on the lounge chair.

 Have a great day. If you could please say a prayer for my longtime friend Olivia who resides in the GA. She has been hospitalized with blood pressure issues. Thanks.

 I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, good to hear from you today.

JT, your new shift starts today let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Hai dormito bene ieri sera? L'ho fatt0" Come stai Capo Jim? Cosa fa oggi? Hai un po' di febbre da cabina come me? Stai attento!

Loraine said...

È quasi tempo di push-up di lucertole! Yippee!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...