Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MELANIN BLUES SINGER!


Mood: Cabin Fever Continues!

Music listening to: Get Up Off Of That Thang by James Brown! (Classic  R&B)

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning but she will putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. I am sure I keep her awake last night because my big toe joint was hurting. So bad that I had to take a pain pill. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and of course a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me this afternoon. I have been getting some (me) time out in the backyard under the umbrella. I have seen a few lizards but they are not doing pushups yet. I also have my iPad with me and I Face-Time a few friends and family.

 I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment  early this morning. I will be dropping of a few rocks at the Cortez location while I am out. I also need to stop at D&D to pick up some more rocks. Once I get them home they will be washed and sanitized. I will also be dropping some #Hide Tucson Rocks around Tucson as well.

 Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good day and mask up and keep that distancing going on.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Avrai una giornata intensa, sì?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...