Monday, April 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris and Elise will receive a massage this afternoon from Rosemarie.

  Alexa is awake and she told me that I need to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I also need to gas up the "Green Lady" as well while I am there. I asked Alexa, to play some (Boney) for me today. It's a Monday and I have to be prepared, eh?

 I will be dropping off a few #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location today. We have quite a few rocks that we need to place around Tucson as well. Here are pictures of our latest rocks. Enjoy! We will start new ones today.


ELISE'S LATEST 12 APR

MY LATEST 12 APR


Have a good Monday and be careful out there. Stay happy, safe and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, have a good week.

Liz, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, have a good work week ahead.

Jeanne, what is up for today?

Barbara B, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, what's up?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Come ha funzionato lo Zoom pasquale?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...