Monday, April 6, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera,




Did your day end well? It has been a good day here in central Tucson.

I got some early yardwork taken care if and I picked up and delivered a few #Hide Tucson Rocks. My shorty and I picked up a delivery from my girlfriend (Flo's) home. It was good to see her but we keep our distance. She said she cannot wait until this distancing issue is over. Ya, ya that put a smile on my face.

Today we took delivery of a birthday gift for Rosemary's birthday. We presented it to her this afternoon and it made her very happy. We are sure that she will enjoy it a lot.

FRUIT BOUQUET



ROSEMARY THE BIRTHDAY GIRL


Here are the rocks that my playmate and completed today. 

SHORTY'S LATEST (SHE MAY NOT LET THIS ONE GO) IT IS THAT GOOD!

MY LATEST

MY LATEST AND I MAY NOT LET IT GO


Here is Sister Jayne and Mum all masked up. Pretty cool!


SISTER JAYNE

MUM



I prepared grilled cheese sandwich's for dinner,  along with cottage cheese. My sandwich had ham in it an my shorty's was just cheese. She also enjoyed a pickle as well/ We watched Outlander on DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news on TV. Chris is resting and enjoying his supplement via drip. Well we hope that you have a good night and that you sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza, la tua giornata e stata Buona? Buona note!

Loraine said...

Tu ed Elise state diventando molto bravi nella pittura rock. Sono superbi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...