Saturday, April 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Cautious Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to:  Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice!

  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Justo Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning her in Tucson right now but it is heating up fast. Those triple digits are on the way. 

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. So I will work on #Hide Tucson Rocks. I am caring for Chris today until Sister Jayne arrives this evening. I asked Alexa to play some (Boney) for me today because I am in a mood early this morning. (Boney) keeps me on a steady course and his music is so relaxing if you allow it to your heart.

  Here are a few rocks that we completed yesterday. Enjoy!
ELISE'S LATEST 24 APR

MY LATEST 24 APR






 I tossed and turned last night and sleep was off and on. When  I did get to sleep I had a dream that my parents appeared in. They both told me to keep my eyes and ears open due to  a enemy not a family member is going try to cause you issues again. I was told to stand my ground and remember who you are and not to go along just to get along. So I am being very cautious until I find out what this is all about.  

Well, I had better check on Chris and Elise. Hey, I forgot to mention that I am on a cooking jag now. My playmate says that it is due to (Corona) and I am sure that she is correct. I prepared a crock pot of neck bones and pinto beans a couple of days ago. they are in the fridge and we will grub on them soon.

Have a good weekend and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Come stai stamattina? Spero di essere in grado do guardare le lucertole oggi. Buona giornata.

Loraine said...

Adoro la tongue sul tuo nuovo rock. Molto intelligente.

Fidanzato said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...