Friday, April 3, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever 2nd Degree!

Music listening to: Bust A Move by Young MC!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be her this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a couple of tasks to care of this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 Elise will be having another carpet company rep out this morning to get an estimate for the main house. 

 I fired up the treadmill yesterday, I got my bike out and I cleaned her up and took a short ride. Next I will sanitize the Jacuzzi and power her up as well. This (corona) has me doing all kind of things around here. I am not talking about the (Corona with lime in the bottle), smile!

 The Green Lady is frowning because she wants to be cleaned inside and out. I have to get this done because is very unhappy with me, smile! I hope that my girlfriends are still happy with me? I haven't seem them in awhile!

 My playmate and I enjoyed take away from "Leo's" last night for dinner. It was all good and we also took away 3 margaritas as well. My shorty, Sister Jayne and I got our grub on!

  Here are the latest #Hide Tucson Rocks that we completed yesterday. We will start new ones today and I will re-hide a few today as well. Enjoy!

GOING TO THE CORTEZ LOCATION TODAY

GOING TO THE CORTEZ LOCATION TODAY

RE-HIDING TODAY

RE-HIDING TODAY



 Well I had better get this Friday (TGIF) moving forward. Have a good one and we will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 Flo, your rocks are a hit and they are somewhere in Tucson. Good Job!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Sono impegnato a ricevere offerte per il rinnovo di uno dei miei affitti in cui Jay si trasferirà. Rimanga sicuro!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...