Thursday, April 23, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by EnVogue!

  Buon Giovedi!  Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is once again lost in her cave this morning.  I have gathered up some emergency gear just in case I have to venture in to locate her. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed after I pick up our take away from "Gus Balones".

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she told me that the Water tech's will be out this morning to replace the Brine tank of the Osmosis system. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today duirng my (me) time. Hopefully she will do that.

  I have to tell you that this Cabin Fever is going critical around here. I dom't know how much more we are going to be able to endure, eh? How about you?

  I will hiding #Hide Tucson Rocks today in various spots here in Tucson and the hood. I will also be dropping some off at the Cortez location and picking up  a few as well. Here are the latest that my shorty and I have completed. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 22 APR

ELISE'S LATEST 22 APR

MY LATEST 22 APR

MY LATEST 22 APR


  To get rid of some of the Cabin Fever my playmate and I may play some "Wii" games this afternoon. My playmate prepared her "World Famous" Tuna Casserole" for dinner yesterday and it was the (**it). It was so good that I had seconds. Ya Mon'. Great Job, cara mio!

  I think that today will be a Taco Bell night, Ole'. Well, I had better bounce. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao....Jessie

Estef, thanks for joining our blog followers.

Deb, good to see everyone on "Zoom" yesterday.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino! To sento! Stare a casa e bouno, ma sa invecchiando, eh? Buona giornata e stare bene.

Loraine said...

Rocce superbe!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...