Thursday, April 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Still Got Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: The Way I Feel by Alicia Keys!

  Buon  Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am wondering if we will call in a take away for breakfast from "Gus Balones"? Hope so, smile!

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is wake and doesn't have anything for me to do today. Can you believe that? I bet she has (Corona)! I will take her temperature in a bit just to be safe.

 We are going to continue working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks today. We are starting to get a collection of rocks that we just cannot part with. I am going to have to set up a display area for the ones that we keep. Ya Mon'. Here are the latest ones. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST

MY LATEST

MY LATEST

PICKED UP 8 APRIL FOR CORTEZ LOCATION


  We dined on "Popeyes" chicken last night and it was very good. We watched a few series on "Amazon Prime" will we dined. Of course plenty of libations were downed but you knew that right? Smile!

  Have a good day and be careful and stay healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. No, non ho ancora visto nessuna lucertola. Scommetto che hai ragione che fa troppo freddo per loro di fare flessioni. Non vedo l'ora di passare un po' di dtempo per il portico. Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

La roccia roly-poly con molti colori è fantastica!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...