Monday, April 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Groove Tonight by Earth, Wind and Fire!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise was stirring about this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. He is all set and ready to get his flirt on already. Smile!

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today.  I have to do some yardwork in the front yard and my playmate wants me to go on an errand with her this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  Hey, the "Bucket of Blood" was fantastic. Along with we enjoyed some assorted greens and pork and beans. We got it all down with some "Long Island Iced Teas" several of them. Ya, Ya! Sister Jayne enjoyed her plate of dinner as well.

  I am going to drop off our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location. I also have a few to re-hide. Enjoy!

EGGS AND BACON ROCK

BOWL OF CEREAL

HAVE A MICE DAY!

RE-HIDING TODAY



We hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy. Have a good Monday and I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Monna, give a shoutout to all and have a good day.

Liz, how are you doing?

Erika, how is everyone in Germany?

JT, how is the new apartment in Tempe?

Deb, how are you and Sharon?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Dovremmo avere una bella giornata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...