Sunday, April 5, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio



How is it going? Have you gotten Cabin Fever like us? If not you will, smile!

We enjoyed our take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection". It was all good.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to tackle my chores for today. I just got back from getting the "Green Lady" washed inside and out and now she has a huge smile on her nameplate. She told me if I had waited any longer that she would start to wear a nameplate mask, smile! 

I am about to restock Chris's supplies for the upcoming week. I also need to do some yardwork in the front yard and behind Chris's house as well.

I dropped of the #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location and I picked up a few beauties as well. My shorty as completed another rock this morning and it will go out tomorrow. I will be starting a new one soon. Enjoy!


DROPPED OFF AT CORTEZ LOCATION

ELISE'S LATEST

PICKED UP FROM CORTEZ LOCATION


I will be serving up a Bucket of Blood tonight for dinner along with some assorted greens. It is going to be oh so good.

Stay well. Chat at you later...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,
Good to hear from you and Bob. Thanks for posting on the blog. Yes, we are looking forward to the new masks delivery and day now. We are pleased that you are enjoying our rick creations. Thank you. Have a great evening and stay well.

Loraine said...

Uh, Bucket of Blood???

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Bucket of Blood. It is a bowl of BBQ sauce loaded with chopped spare ribs. A big thing in Germany.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...