Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Is your day over yet? Mine is just about and it was a pretty good day.

I had a very nice (me)time in the backyard under the umbrella with the fur-babies. I downed a refreshing beverage and I played around on my IPad. I took this picture and it came out pretty good. My girl Deb loved it!


I AM SURROUNDED BY FLOWERS AND  A GIANT BUTTERFLY


I prepared grill ham and cheese for dinner. We also enjoyed baby carrots along with it. We watched "Luther" on Netflix with Chris.

Here are the rocks that we completed today. Enjoy! The one of Chris is going to kept and put alongside of Maya A. My playmate did a outstanding job with them.

ELISE'S LATEST 28 APR   (CHRIS)

MY LATEST 28 APR


I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news in the main house. Chris is watching the "Big Bang" and having his dinner.

Tomorrow is another milestone for me being it is my birthday. I will be taking Sister Jayne to a appointment early in the morning.

Have a great evening and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza, dovresti dormire molto bene stanotte dopo tutto quell lavoro che hai fatto oggi. Sogni d'oro.

Loraine said...

Preparati per il grande giorno! Celebrerai?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...