Sunday, April 19, 2020

Ciao!

Ciao!




DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION
PICKED UP AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION

DROPPED IN THE HOOD






How are you doing? I am beat let me tell you. I did too many tasks today.

Elise is caring for Chris and they are in the main house watching TV. I am in Chris's house listening to some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" and I am finishing up restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I think I overdid it and I am really beat.

  I downed two Perrier Peach waters to rehydrate myself. The fur-babies are both counting bones in the backyard. I need to finish up my #Hide Tucson rock that I started yesterday.

We hope that you are well and that you are staying at home as much as possible. I will chat at you later.

Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Penso che il (Corona) puo essere arrivato a loro?

Loraine said...

Oh no! Adoro le lucertole push-up.

Rosie said...

Oh my goodness. So many stones. You have been busy

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...