Sunday, April 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Spinning Dryer by Samsung!

  Buon Domenica! Buona Pasqua! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is once again deep in her cave but she will be making her way out to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla. A second cup will be enjoyed later along with a take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection". I will glove and mask up to pick up the take away.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa,is awake and I have asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me later while I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week.

  My playmate and I are still working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. We have quite a few that need to be re-hid but we will not be doing that until tomorrow. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today as well.


ELISE'S LATEST 11 APR

MY LATEST 11 APR

PICKED UP 11 APR


 We enjoyed a very good dinner last night from "Leo's". We enjoyed tacos, rice and beans, enchiladas and of course some take away margaritas. It was all good.

 We also played several "Wii" games yesterday with Chris cheering us on. For some reason we didn't do well at all.

 We are going to have "Easter Zoom" session this afternoon at around 12:30pm. It will replace to traditional Easter dinner gathering this year.

 Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a wonderful Easter and stay safe.  Buona Pasqua!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim. Buona Pasqua!

Loraine said...

Fammi sapere come va la raccolta Zoom.
Buona Pasqua!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...