Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sup?

Sup?




How is it going so far on this Taco Tuesday? All is going OK here so far.

Rosemary is here caring for Chris with her (PPE) on. The temperature in Chris's house is about 67 degrees. I had to turn the cooling back off until after Chris has been bathed.

I fed the (fur-babies)and they are basking in the sun. I also went to Ace Hardware (PPE'd) of course to pick up some spray paint that they have on sale today. I forgot to pick up a couple of cans of metallic paint while I was there. Oh well next time, eh?

I am going to see what I can grub on shortly before I sit outside under the umbrella for a bit. I will take my iPad out with me just in case I want to FaceTime.

Here is what I dropped off and picked up today at the Cortez location.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION. A NICE SELECTION WAS ON HAND.

PICKED UP THESE TWO BEAUTIES!



Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...