Monday, April 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to:  Is It Good To You by Heavy D!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so that means she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be downed late with a slice of Banana Walnut bread that I made yesterday. Is it good? You better know it, smile!

  It is a nice morning here in Tucson and Alexa is awake. She is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of today to include gassing up the "Green Lady". I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  I will be making a trip over to the #Hide Tucson Rocks location on Cortez. I have a few to drop off and while I am there I will pick up a few as well. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 26 APR

ELISE'S LATEST 26 APR

MY LATEST 26 APR


  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a good week.

Rosie, how are you?

Country Granny and Bob, stay safe.

Sisters, what is up for today?

Erika, how are you and the family?

JT, have a good one.

Sharon and Deb, what is up?

Shoo Shoo, how are you holding up?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Unknown said...

Happy Monday!

Jessie said...

Have a Happy Monday Jeanne.

Loraine said...

Tutte le nuove rocce sono "gorgeoso"!

Jessie said...

Grazie Mille fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...