Saturday, November 15, 2008

Night,nite!

Good Night,

It has been a very good day, today. I picked up Elise's Mom at 4:30pm for dinner. We had buffalo burgers, fries, pickles and ice cream. It was outstanding. We watched our Wildcats lose the football game but they played very well during the second half, but Oregon beat us.

We took Elise's Mom home after the game was over. We returned home and Elise called it a night. I will stay up until Mike leaves for the evening, and I will check on Chris. We hope that your day was a good one as well?

Cheers.............................................................

Good Night JT. Why was the wedding postponed? Did your friend get cold feet?

Marcie, have a a good evening.

Mary, be good!

Steph, how are things going so far this weekend? Did you find that snifter?

Jeanne, how are you doing in the foothills?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...