Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good Night

Good Night All,

We just got back from being treated to dinner by Elise's Mom. We ate a place called Luna Belle, yes a Italian eatery and it was very good. Elise's Mom had lasagna, Elise had lamb with risotto, and I had Braccoli, it was fantastic. Oh yes we shared a bottle of Chianti that was very good.

We returned home and Elise hit the sheets. I will stay up until Mike leaves for the evening and I will do a final check on Chris. We have been so busy since we returned home and I have not had the time to add to our blog. I will do so tomorrow and I will include photos of Prescott.

Oh yeah, Elise's Mom had coffee and gelato, Elise and I shared a peach Bellini. We hope that all is going well for everyone?
Night,nite.......................................................

Liz, I hope that you are OK ?

Ross, how did the birthday go?

Sis, you be careful and I will give you another call very soon.

Marcie, have a good evening.

4 comments:

JT said...

Janice & Frank have a grand time in Alabama. We will chat at you when you return.
Jessie & Elise

JT said...

Steph,
That sounds like a plan for
Thanksgiving. Elise and I we enjoy B&B's a lot. Elise hates it when she has to go to Costco!
Enjoy and have a great holiday.
Jessie & Elise

JT said...

Liz, we are very sorry to hear about you mishap on the bike . We hope that you feel better soon.
Jessie & Elise

JT said...

Sis,
You be careful. I will give you a call in a few days to see how things are going.
Love,
Big Bro

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...