Sunday, November 2, 2008

G'Day




Bottle of Red last night at Casa Vicente. Elise at Casa Vicente.


G'Day All,






Mood: Happy






Hello how is everyone doing today? We are good here. I started the day off at 5:00am due to Lampchop barking at something this morning. I got Chris settled and he is waiting for Elise to care for him this morning. Oops, speaking of Elise here she is!



We had a very nice time last night at Casa Vicente. The food was great. We had a bottle of Rojas of course. We had rabbit, black eyed peas and rice, large scallops, pork tenderloin, clams and coffee. We were stuffed. Casa Vicenta is a Tapas eatery or (small plates), we visited it our first Tapas in Chicago a few years back and we got hooked on them.



After dinner we went to the Arizona Theatre Company to watch a live show about Ann Landers and it was very, very good. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We are going to go out to breakfast this morning as usual with Elise's Mom. Paula and Marty are going to join us this morning at a Mexican eatery that we have been to before.



Well, the coffee is good this morning and I had better get myself together. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. I will catch you later.






Cheers......................






Good Morning JT, glad you are hear in Tucson this weekend. We luv Ya.






Claudia, I got your voicemail and I will give you a call this morning.






Ross, I will try to catch you on Skype today.






Mary, how are you doing?






Rosie, what is new?






Jeanne, what is shaking?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...