Monday, November 17, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Irritated


Music listening to: Your Love Is King by Sade'



How are you doing on his Monday morning? I started today at 5:55am caring for Chris. It is a cool 56 degrees this morning and not bad at all. I have no real plans for today and that is the way I believe Mondays should be. How about you?


We will be getting ourselves together for our mini-trip to Prescott over the next couple of days. We will be leaving on Wednesday morning and returning on Friday afternoon, a very short trip. A respite type trip that is needed very much. The coffee is good and hot this morning and that is a good thing indeed.


We I had better get busy and I am headed for the Bow-Flex for a workout this morning. Have a wonderful day all and stay safe.


Later........................


Good Morning JT. Have a good week in school and at work.


Sharon, you have to stop eating those TV dinners, smile.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...