Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning,

Mood: Confused, Concerned.

How is everyone this morning? I started the day at 5:00am checking on Chris. Elise is still asleep, but she will taking care of Chris this morning. I just started the coffee brewing and I am ready for a cup.

We had a very nice time at Furr's for dinner last night. The food was very good. I really stuffed myself with catfish and I am still stuffed this morning. With it being Halloween last night we saw more kids out than we have seen in previous years. We returned home after dropping of Elise's Mom. I started the fireplace in the backyard and Elise and I sat around the fire with a glass of red and we just relaxed.

Elise called it a day and she went inside to read some. I stayed by the fireplace until Marv the caregiver left for the night. Our neighbor came out and he stared his fireplace as well. I checked on Chris and I called it a day myself. It has been a very good day here in Tucson, Arizona.

Chris and I are going to help Elise decorate the Women's Club sometime later today. Elise and I are going to go out for dinner this evening at a place called Casa Vicente. It is a tapas place or small plates the food there is very good. Afterwards we are going to the Arizona Theatre Company to see a live show about the life of Ann Landers,it should be very good.

Well, the coffee is done and I am ready for it. Have a great day everyone.

Ciao....................................

Good Morning JT, good to talk to you last night. Did you make it down to Tucson? I got you last voicemail this morning.

Monna, it is so good to hear from you and the boys. I will look at the photos that you sent today. Glad you posted to our blog.

1 comment:

JT said...

Good Morning Monna,
Thank you for the photos they are great. We enjoyed them very much. Say hello to the boys.
Jessie & Elise

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...