Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Always And Forever by Heat Wave.


How are you doing this morning? I started the day at 5:30am caring for Chris who is very vocal this morning. Elise is up and about in the main house. I have my cup of coffee right next to me and I am hungry this morning. So I guess I will stir up a little breakfast this morning.


I have to go to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. After that I will have to get some funds for our trip to Prescott. I am looking forward to it because I am not feeling my best and I haven't been for a few days now. I feel overwhelmed and put out and put upon.


It is about 60 degrees right now and not to bad here in Tucson. I have my suitcase out and I need to get started on packing for our trip. I want to thank everyone who replied to the email ( About Me), I enjoyed reading your answers. Well, I had better get to it but first another cup of coffee.


Later..................................

Good Morning JT, I am still waiting on the info I asked about ZipCar.


Monna, thank you and enjoy your trip to Emerald Lake. It looks fantastic.


Sharon, have a great day and thank you so much.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...