Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Night


Good Night,


Well it has been another good day. Elise and I went to do some shopping for her Mom for the holidays and afterward we went to the movies. We saw The Secret Life of Bees it is excellent. We returned home and Brent the caregiver returned with Chris from Chicky Cheese. We left for dinner at Cody's Beef and Beans. Elise had a salad, prime rib with real horseradish, baked potato. I had veggie soup, country style ribs, beans, and fries. Of course we shared a carafe of Burgundy that was pretty good.


We returned home and we sat outside at the fireplace, and we had another glass of Burgundy. Elise was pretty much done for the day and she called it a night. I stayed up until Brent the caregiver left and I checked on Chris before I decided to turn in a well. It has been a good day. We wish everyone a good night.

Bye...................................


Good Night JT.


Herman, we will contact you about our choice for Tempe for the month of December.


Mary, it was so good to hear from you today about the coins in a jar. I have been doing this now for many years.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...