Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello

Good Morning,

Mood: Thankful

Music listening to: In His Kiss

How are things going this morning? I started the day at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still calling the hogs, sheep, and such. It is about 60 degrees right now and it feels pretty good, but it is cloudy and a bit of a breeze is picking up.

It's Monday and no real plans for today, we will just see what happens. I had better get busy and grab a cup to start the day. Have a good day all.

Cheers..............................

Good Morning JT.

Janice & Frank, what's up?

Rosemary, thank you for the Super Poke, I poked you back.

Pearl, how are things?

Sis, have a good week.

Marcie, how was the weekend?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...