Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good Night

Good Night,

It has been a very slow and relaxing day. Elise is still not well but she is resting and taking it easy. I fixed a pot of Northern beans with ham cubes and onions, it is very good. Elise made some cornbread to go along with it. We topped it off with some soft serve ice cream.

We also played a few games on the computer and Elise worked on a crossword puzzle. The caregiver Mike is here looking after Chris and at the present time I watching a James Bond movie on TV, Connery of course. I believe I will fix myself a cocktail and relax even more.

We hope that your day went well? Have a good evening and a good night.
Cheers............................

Night JT.

Ross, loved the emails you sent today. Glad that you guys found some more Climbing.

Mary, I guess I had another senior moment when I forgot to put my name on your email. Oh, Boy!




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...