Friday, November 7, 2008

Night

Good Night,

It has been a pretty good day today, but it could have been better, smile. Elise's visit to the dentist went OK and things are looking good from the work work that was done. We rested most of the evening watching TV and DVD's with Chris. Chris is still not feeling well but he is better than he was yesterday.

Marv is here this evening caring for Chris and I am relaxing. Elise is in bed reading and I am positive that in a short while she will be asleep. I will stay up until Marv leaves for the evening and then I will check on Chris before I call it a night myself.

I hope that everyone had a good Friday? We will chat at you later.
Prost....................................

Good Night JT.

Mary, you were on a roll today.

Marcie, any special plans for the weekend?

Cher, were are you?

Ross, have a good one.

Jack, anything new around your way?

Claudia, what is going on in Texas?

Shirlene, how are things going?

Liz, what's new?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...