Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: It's Your Thang by the Isley Brothers


Morning,


It is a cool 43 degrees this morning and the moon is very visible this morning with a haze around it. I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting sheep. Chris has a busy day today. He will be visited by one of the nurse monitors from my office today at 11:30am. He will also receive his massage this evening at 5:00pm from Donna, and Elise will receive hers at 4:00pm.


I have a few errands to run this morning after I get Chris settled and relaxed. Other than that it will be a regular day at least I hope so. Have a good day everyone.


Ciao................................


Morning JT.


Rosemary thank you for the video that you sent to me on Facebook. I am still seeing that.


Janice, I really do like the Turkey Shoot it is so much fun. Gobble, gobble! A lot of my epals enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...